View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 05:16 PM
55Degrees

February Reading Circle SIGN UPS

This is the spread we will be using for February’s reading circle. You can lay the cards in a different pattern if you wish, however the card position meanings remain the same.

DATES:-
PARTNERS ALLOCATED - 7th Feb
READINGS TO BE COMPLETED BY - 18th Feb
FEEDBACK FOR YOUR PARTNER COMPLETED BY - 25th Feb.

RULES
You can not change/ choose your partner, these will be randomly picked like names from a hat.
You must communicate with your allocated partner through your own thread and leave a link on this thread here (please PM your reading partner the link too).
You must complete your reading and feedback in the time specified. If, for any reason you are unable to do so you must contact your partner and myself through PM.
Participants going AWOL will not be permitted to participate in future reading circles hosted by me.
Readings and feedback are to be posted on your thread, (not through PM). This is a learning exercise and having the readings out in the open helps, even the lurkers, to see how the cards work.

COURTESY & ETIQUETTE
Please name the deck you are using IT MUST BE A TAROT DECK (ie 78 card deck consisting of Majors, Minors and Court Cards).
Please list the cards you pulled for each position.
Please do not sign up and then request your partner to read on a different subject or different spread. There are several other practice threads for that.
Feel free to PM your reading partner (if they are happy for you to do so).
Feel free to ask your partner how an interpretation of any card(s) was reached.

Still interested……….sign up below.