View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 11:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayden_Greywolf
Will have to check this out later!

Also, you've convinced me to buy a spirit box. Should be coming in the mail any day now :) Any advice for a beginner?
That's cool.

When you start out, find a setting you like. I like 200mgs reverse on FM, but muck around with it.

It's also always best to record your sessions on your laptop or a digital recorder, because most of what you hear is going to be on playback. When you play it back, go over every second of the session and replay it a few times so you can be clear you're hearing what you did.

Of course you'll get real-time replies too, about 25%, but you'll miss a lot because sometimes they talk so fast, or you just won't hear it at the time.

It will also probably take a few days before you will hear anything because you just need to get used to it. It will happen though.

If you check out videos on Youtube by Steve Huff using this device, you can see what to listen out for.

If you need to ask me any specific questions, please don't hesitate and have fun with this device.