View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 08:04 AM
Guide

Ah I see... so much to learn.

"he logistics involved in one Human-being visiting another in another dimension are ridiculous and make it nearly impossible unless you had help from an other-worldly force. So random dream visitations do not happen unless you live in the same relative space, then it may be more likely to happen."

When you say same relative space do you mean "Earth" or just the same house or neighborhood? I have had plenty of times where I would have discusions with people in the astral realm. It would most likely be their higher self talking to me so that I would know the truth but it is def possible for other beings to pretend to be me. I do a lot of meditation and I liked to think that I am an unlimited being. I am also an very courageous. I tell the people I consider as good friends that if they are having a nightmare or something that I would be there for them. I know my higher self takes off and does things all the time. I caught em doing it a couple times and watched and then sometimes I would interrupt. I am even capable of changing forms in the Astral but its kind of mood related. The interesting thing that I have found is that 5 people who are separate from each other by many factors like age, location and relationship have reported the same form that I like to take.

Thank you for describing triporting. I dont have any conscious memory of such an event happening to me but like you said I may not have been aware. With that definition it seems similar to past live recollection but maybe the viewing is different? I dont really hangout on the lower planes unless its a specific mission I have going on. Haha I wish you didn't mention the name and now im sure he is aware of me lol if it cares.

Is this literal or how it feels when you are traveling or did I miss understand and it is a metaphor? "moving through multiple dimensions so it's easy for them. It's actually a huge procession of this happening involving carriages, sleds, boats, zip cords, and beings carrying you."

Did you know that you could adjust your energy through the silvercord in order to control which dimension you shift to? Sometimes you can even travel through consciousness which pretty much looks like your traveling through hyperspace. It just takes more consciousness in order to do so and practice. If you alter your energy to fast or depending on the circumstance you risk being "snapped back" to your body with a mean headache.

I think in my case because of who I am allows me to do certain things or maybe these "beings were actually let me triport" to do certain things? Who knows lol... much meditation my friend.

:)