View Single Post
Old 29-12-2016, 01:48 PM
Master
Thanks everyone for birthday wishes! LOL, Really! My doctor said my daughter would not be born that day...I had a visit that day and said I felt like she'd be born. He checked me said No, no, probably another week (she was due the 17th!) I went home and at 9:30 p.m...she was ready.

Khalli (I can never remember how to spell it)...You will be fine. I've not been alone really since I was 17...went from one bad relationship to the next...but married waaaaaaaaay too long. After my marriage my best friend and I were together but he has his own issues and while I miss him a lot, I need this time to find myself again (the aloneness is hard at times) but I've not been able to experience time for me in decades and it's nice when I can keep the missing of a loved one away... Oh well. He is a pisces....he could be extremely sensitive and other times cold as a rock. He didn't seem very empathic...as for his sensitivity, it was due to how things impacted his emotions. But honestly, I thought we got along fantastic. We clicked great in so many areas but he had a very superficial and shallow side that (I thought) ruined something that could have been great...and he had no filter between his thoughts and his mouth...

OMGosh I want that bathroom. I have my 'dream house' on my refrigerator. It's a Timber Frame home. Gosh I love those.