Thread: Ideas of Heaven
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 02:54 AM
Lauriesheri

My experience with Heaven

what is my idea of Heaven?
Well...let me begin by saying that my journey leading up to answering this in my own mind has been the most beautiful, yet the most agonizing one could face.

At 19 years of age...my first born...only son...my pride and joy...wanted to know "what does it mean if you have a lot bruises and you didnt bump yourself"? To make a very long and sad story short...he died 27 days before turning 25.

I was devastated. But throughout this difficult period...I prayed harder than I ever had...and came to know that there is a 'Higher Power'.. A God of Love...that loves a zillion times more than I can.

And he had shown himself in many different ways to me when trying to deal with the most awfullest time of my life.

3 months after our son died...our only grandchild was born.

Just after 2 years of age...he began talking about another lifetime...that he died in our house. Over the last 3 years he has talked about being big before...about telling God he wanted to come back and see Gramma and Grampa...about heaven and what is there...about loving others...so many things too countless to type.

He is the most loving...and wise..and sensitive soul I have ever encountered. I know he knows what Heaven is like...but he has made it clear that he cannot really tell me or talk about it. I just accept what he says because I know he knows more than I do!

My idea of Heaven is a place...or experience that is meant only for our 'good' that is totally Love...that is fearfully awesome...and I dont believe anyone should fear death...other than the physical pain.

My idea of heaven has changed some. Coming from a Christian perspective...it took a while to embrace the knowledge of reincarnation...having to return here instead of fly around with heavenly angels making glorious music...but like Elijah said "you dont have to come back Gramma...you can stay....

I told him Id come back if I could be with him..and he was really happy about that :)