View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralNature
Unfortunately I don't think its possible to study physics and not do some coding. Trust me, I tried to get out of it! I use currently Matlab for models, which is a form of Fortran, previously we used Pascal, an abomination in my opinion!

I suppose your right, to code it you would need to have thought of ALL the possible situations that may occur to turn on a gene, that would take someone with excellent knowledge of the future! I think the thing is is that our DNA responds to the situation around us, we are never going to be able to fortell situations in the future so howto program the unknown into a code? Not sure its possible, or advised! But thats just my 2pence

Ive also thought this.

In my theory everything is connected from what I call the "blank" or "O" and occasionaly the beggining "zero". This by itself is nothing a blank outlined space, but encompasses all matter known or unknown. Basicly all the code with no limits of consciousness (or the hard drive HAHA).

Through conscious manipulation it can be changed, added to "+" or taken away from "-" (I write it as "-O+") limited through the natural physical limits. To a conscious view, the O is all matter we have available before us that we can manipulate good or bad within said limits. This would be because that is all we can sense, and the whole of existence is not a thought we can hold consciousley only sensed. I also believe this is why "home" is so aweing to behold. Our consciousness has seen its time to know, and knows our brain has to the capacity to recieve it.

So if mass is "zero's" and you count each person as "one individual". You end up with a bunch of zero's and one's!

Long live the users! hehe