View Single Post
Old 17-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumKev
Surely, you are too kind Mind's Eye. I thank and agree with you, and as soon as I can post actual links, will put some up myself. I have read much of Paul Davies, and he agrees with what we have proposed, as do many well-respected scientists. Even Einstein believed in some form of higher power or spirit :

"Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and one in the face of which we with our modest powers must feel humble." - A.E.

Many Blessings : )

QuanKev

That's why I say that "honest scientists" will present the facts as they find them, even if it goes against the grain of what they formerly believed. But strangely, there are a number of men and women in the scientific field that make it their life work to debunk anything that points to Spirit and Intelligence.. I'm not sure why anyone would be so dead set against a higher power and a spiritual reality, but some are. And some of them are constantly stepping into the limelight with half truths and half researched information and hitting the public over the head with these spurious "evolutionary facts," when there is a plethora of actual data that proves their position to be unfounded. Yet many gobble down those unfounded facts and believe it to be the gospel truth.

It is an interesting mind that would rather believe it is a walking, evolutionary accident with no spiritual reality; rather than to believe it is more than flesh and blood and see the wonder in the universe around them. Why do you think some folks think in this way Kev?