View Single Post
Old 19-09-2018, 08:45 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
Thank you for your kind thoughts, Explorer21. Drunvalo has done a great deal of research into what has been labelled the paranormal, but is really our greater spiritual nature.

It is wonderful you are praying for people in the Carolinas. I happen to live there and my husband and I did have to evacuate rapidly in the middle of a holiday from the Outer Banks. We had some extraterrestrial support that was quite astonishing and unmistakeable.

I have done a great deal of meditation into the FLOW that is Florence. Though the news does not recognize it, some of the land's most pressing problems are being addressed by this spiritual weather.

This post of yours, SHE SEES WITH HER FEET, touches upon a great issue. How do we see? I experience that we see with our hearts.

Starflower, I am very happy that you and your husband are safe and sound during this hurricane crisis, but I'm sorry to hear that your vacation came to a premature end. How wonderful that our Space Friends gave you such marvellous support and protection!
It's good to know that the land's problems are being addressed by this spiritual weather which is Earth cleansing Herself.