View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 03:27 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
From the scientific point of view, to which I ascribe, the 'tunnel of light' is nothing more than the birth canal and those who see it at the moment of death are recalling their own birth experience under the influence of an oxygen starved brain.

If you want the 'tunnel of light' debunked, that's the best way to start...And you don't even need to get 'aliens' involved either, because all those creatures with big eyes and heads are only memories of doctors and others when a baby is only a few days old and their eyesight hasn't developed yet to be able to discern facial features.

I'll see you in Moksha.

I have heard about this theory, but I believe that exist things that science cannot explain, and I assume that all these scientific explanations are just hypothesis, some kind of thought trying to explain this phenomena but not so accurate to what it really is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
I saw no tunnel/light when I had my NDE. I don't remember having a "choice" of where I could or should go. But I've learned, so what? The way I see it, when consciousness is free of the ego, that is when we begin to see "the (true) light". However, consciousness may still "suffers' the impact of the ego for a bit. Consciousness can only go one way when the body (along with it's ego) dies. Who, what, could have so much power it could possibly deceive at that point? What we perceive (tunnels with lights, hell, darkness, etc.) are only effects of what the ego has imprinted on consciousness...until consciousness fully "wakes up". That's my theory.

Interesting. But there exist many NDE which a tunnel of light is involved. Maybe depending on the person can have a different experience. So, what you suggest is that the experiences are due to the ego influence? I didn't know that it could have some effect even after the death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
A few people speak of a tunnel of light from my own Experiences as I have had three NDE. I have never seen a tunnel,
A spirit guide would not deceive you in any way.
I am a Medium I speak to spirit I was born with my gift my guide has been with me since birth and I have got total trust in him.
I am also a spiritualist so I follow my own path .

Namaste

So, you have not seen neither the tunnel of light. Interesting... So, what do you think about the tunnel of light then? I have read that there are some earthbound spirits which don't know that they are dead and we could help them showing them the light where they should go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
This seems to become an eye opening day for me ... maybe.

Your explanations are are almost shockingly unexpected, and show how far our imagination can go in support of our beliefs. Who can prove you wrong?

I've just heard on tv another unexpected explanation: John Kennedy was assassinated by a shadow group because he was on the verge of sharing with the Russians that US was in contact with extraterrestrials.

Each one of us creates their own reality from their beliefs. That's why NDE experiences can be so different, because in altered states of consciousness we create our reality too, only instantaneously.

The agnostics are onto something.

Yes, there are many theories. I've decided to expose this one because it caught my attention and I wanted to know what were your thoughts about this theory. But I see that each person has different NDE, so that suggests what you say, that these experiences can be built depending on our beliefs and these can change our reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
The thing is, our soul probably thinks very differently on the other side than we do here. Our human mind may not want to come back here, but our soul may have very different plans. So, what's the point in worrying about reincarnating here?

I thought this as well, that our soul thinks differently with our selves here in this world. But even with this, I think I deserve some kind of explanation about why wanting to come here, in this live, with injustice and not pleasant at all. I don't know if I could ask to my Higher Self about this, if I have the chance to talk with it.

I think that this answer now is enough large. Later I will answer the rest of you and share my thoughts about what you said. Thank you!