View Single Post
Old 19-12-2019, 12:30 AM
Master
Apologies to you all for being AWOL for so long and not participating in this thread.

Reading for tealily: (Though I'm not sure how relevant it now is, given the time since the question. If it's not pertinent, feel free to post another question, I need to practise with this deck I'm using).

Is it wise for tealily to leave RR within the next 2 months? (Presuming you're still there?)

It looks to me like you've really put in the hard yards in this organisation and are pretty much over it. For one thing, there could be a bit of a "been there done that" mentality, and you just want to cut your losses and bugger off elsewhere to find something more satisfying - something that you can use your leadership qualities and something you feel more passionate about. I'm not too sure if there's much more you can gain from working at RR. You may be better off getting another job that you feel more enthusiastic about.

Next question for Pandora:

Would it be in my better interests to concentrate on finishing sprucing up this house with the aim to flog it in the next year?