View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 04:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian

I like being a cappy but I think I'm too sensitive.

I agree, dolcevita, those memes were pretty accurate. Except for the one with The leader, etc... I don't care to be a leader but yet I am not a follower and I don't like to be under anyone's authority hahaha...I prefer to do my own thing. I'd like to be my own boss...

Yes, I can be an A-hole...I'm in that kind of a mood right now due to things falling apart in my life and breaking down...grrrrrrrr!

Not so much a fashion guru although at times I wonder what was I thinking when I got that?? I do wear a LOT Of earrings that have become my trademark, looks like I have a charm bracelet on my ears...that's about the only weird thing regarding my 'fashion' and my style of coats. ;-)

Definitely feel like a secret psycho at times hahaha...

Not a know it all.

Definitely a lone wolf.

Oh and yeah, Khallianen...definitely been known to bite..in a good way...

I chuckle at the secret psycho, in high school when I was in powder puff (girls football) my team t shirt said "psycho smith". Smith is not my real last name, but ya know forum security.The list where I copied all the famous Capricrons had a nice list of Cappy murderers LOL. I won't further comment as I do not wish to self criminalize myself :P

Most Capricorns I have met are lone wolfs and like to keep to them self. I think I am a bit more high energy and free spirit in nature, somewhere in there I have both Libra and Cancer in my chart, those things never make sense to me and I forget quickly anyways, lol

A "know it all" Pffff, have you seen all my responses out on the forum

@Silver, oh hey there, didnt know you were a Capricorn, a little quiet there.. ;) I have a picture of Bradly Cooper in my head with red heart smilies all over He's got beautiful sparkly eyes O_O

Last edited by Clover : 07-01-2017 at 07:56 PM.