View Single Post
Old 25-11-2016, 06:00 PM
Administrator
Hello

I grew up with such teachings, and being that I came into this life as a Medium I so struggled to understand this. I was told not to talk about things early on in childhood and I kept mostly to myself. Yet when given the opportunity I would seek out the Father (s) of the church and ask on what I saw and heard from the dead. To be told "child do not talk on such things its the Devil's work" at times I was told. Other times I was told not to talk in it as I would be locked away. That part was more true as I am 54 years old and I could have been back then put away for mental illness.

There are lower realms but not demons (if there was such a force would any of us be here ? ) I was part of a Catholic church sanctioned exercism once called in not because of my faith in God but from the Medium part of me and the paranormal work I had done. We did not find a demon with this person but a spirit of a dead and very angry man from WWII not whole by any means. In fact I learned that he begged on the battle field to be shot and not taken out alive but was. He live on after the war and somehow made his path to Canada (as he was German) this part of his life is unclear. He was bitter to the end and in his passing stayed on in the home he died in, until someone sensitive enough to sense him moved in. Then the games with him began. He was the nastiest I have come to deal with and the closest thing to demon I want to find. He could be very phsycial in nature and his actions. Yet in the end he crossed over and became whole again an his anger left him.

I have worked with murder's at times that have been found Earth Bound needing help and never have I opened a door to what we would see as a pit of fire. I do feel that we all have to experience the good lives and the not good lives for our Soul to evolve. We might draw a bad life card coming into a life for our Soul to grow, that does not mean that life has to define what happens to us when we die.

Lynn