View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 05:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Thanks for the fertilizer, Guthrio, that was a very kind answer to an earnest question and very clearly put, too.

Possibly the clearest I've read til now, in that kind of concentrated form - while still accessible to even a rookie (except I'd then edit out the references, to make it smoother to read).

Wonderful message to reflect on on the first day of a new year, too, why do I chose this reality at this moment - what keeps me here, what calls on me from elsewhere of one.

Happy New Year!

Thanks Realm Ki,

Happy New Year to you as well.

.... I'm hoping that plowing in the fertile fields of imagination will yield an awesome harvest of ideas to maturity this year.... though I'm thinking that seeds never seem to mind if the field looks a little choppy. Ever seen a perfectly smooth Field of Dreams? (Heh,heh)

Strange! Saying that just now caused me to answer the question...Yes. Reflecting in a mirror!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)