View Single Post
Old 30-05-2018, 01:05 AM
Master
Since I have never experienced “Rigpa” with a Tibetan Lama – I cannot say for sure, but the descriptions of Rigpa as the infinite primordial nondual awareness (space) as our ultimate true nature which unfolds when we have fully surrendered or *shifted* into Totality and now realizing the “Unborn” - this paradoxically more intimate than intimate personal experience (because it is a whole being experience, visceral, somatic what have you, what I call ‘energetic’) is yet so Universal it goes beyond all limits and beyond every religion, words …... etc. etc. etc.

Well, that to my mind is the Axis Mundi – the Eagle given Sacred Vision or very akin to Aboriginal Dreamtime vision I once entered with our local Elder.
So whether one calls it Rigpa or Axis Mundi or the ‘Dreamtime’ experience – the words really ultimately fail to describe it, hence mythological descriptions are used instead.

But when a New Age ‘shaman’ (with no Siberian ancestry nor lineage connection to historical Shamanism) tells you (as I recently experienced), that a Shaman never tells their ‘Source of Shamanic Power’ to anybody – well, that to me sounds quite ‘dodgy’, like what wool are they trying to pull over your eyes or what mind/power games they are trying to get away with here if the NonDual Awareness Source is never to be mentioned or referred to or acknowledged or acted from …..

The more into nondual awareness one shifts, the more transparent the real Shaman’s or Spiritual Elder’s ‘Power Source’ becomes which really is “the Power of No-Power” paradox.
Or the more into nondual awareness one shifts with an Elder - again because of the high transparency - the less there is the need for words to communicate or ‘transmit’ meanings to “What Is” (happening).
(And perhaps this is why some Indigenous Elders do not spell things out …..... . )

Last edited by sentient : 30-05-2018 at 02:22 AM.