View Single Post
Old 24-01-2018, 05:32 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Minxoto; Are you saying here then, that you enjoy making him suffer - that you "love" it when you have made him feel "hatred"..??..

My mate Christ has already told you (all) clearly - LOVE EVEN YOUR ENEMY AS IF HE IS YOUR BROTHER and love them ALL as you love your own Soul !!! why would you even ant to make him feel hatred..??..

You presented this as if it was your mate that needs help - in spiritual crisis - but is that really the case..??..This is why I advise you should do nothing, as you yourself are in confusion here - hung up on HIS perceived "sin" but you fail to recognise your own misguidance.. you don't REALLY love to cause him hatred - do you..??

It was something my God asked me to look into. Now I know my God is lying (must be Saturn). Instead of bugging my friend with bible-verses, I'm going to look into his enemy which is a Capricorn.

Normally Capricorn is ruled by Saturn (The Devil) - but the astrology school I attend has a table that shows the exalted and esoteric rulers - I think that's a better way to solve the problem.

Direct confrontation with The Devil is never smart - even Jesus knew that :-)