View Single Post
Old 27-12-2017, 10:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
How about this? Turn Offs: Folks who aren't attentive enough to read the positive traits i listed on page one.

Hahaha Ok...I checked and I see you listed "strength and courage". Sounds good. IMO, if you don't deeply admire your partner as well as desire her, it is always a short-term approach. So listing these things is most helpful for us, so we know what's important. Based on this, IMO it sounds like weak and spineless will not be good for you in a partner.

Quote:
I don't care if it comes off as harsh. These things are turn offs for me. I'm not categorizing them as bad people or anything.

I'll try it another way. Maybe it's best to reserve a bit of judgment about things that you can't really know or understand about others without getting to know them really well, like someone's true nature and character. Perhaps if they've got to know you a bit and got a drink in them, their sense of humour is a good as anyone's. I've seen it myself many times.

Or at least, perhaps consider saying less about it in public? So that you yourself don't come off as narrow-minded or superficial, which probably not at all your intent. Just food for thought, of course

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke