View Single Post
Old 13-02-2014, 11:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1wakesup
Consciousness or the ground of being, in the act of being aware, is there as an observing quality upon whatever is observes in this here and now. References are not there without a reference point (consciousness being aware). There is no separation in that quality ever..can only seem so.

I think where we differ in what is seen is that you still claim individuality which I refer to, more often than not, to mean unconsciousness (as an awareness identified within its content of conditioning) yet all the while proclaiming that the path has ended, when there is no one there that a path ends for. There is no waking up for someone there as a conditioned mis-perception to begin with because no one is having a dream. This unconsciousness or mind identity only believes it makes choices, beyond that perspective its only apparent but is never enabled by an assumption that confirms I am separate.

Is that your take? If so, how did this shift come about?

Your take me as someone who has gotten cut in the midst of deep contemplation. Some transparency was reached however not finished. The mind is awesome at hiding the absurdity of itself as an authentic existence.
Again your take on me is off and for whatever reason you need to try and make this about me. Again, irregardless, what I am, awareness is inherent. The ground of being is aware, it is not being aware. The ground is aware capacity not capacity being aware. That seems to be where we differ and explains why you think there is further to go or that you have gone further or that I am stuck or whatever.