View Single Post
Old 19-10-2018, 08:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
This was actually directed at Baile, but for some reason I started looking into it and asking my brethren to give me an understanding of hunting as a spiritual path.

We need to understand, on this planet there are 5 definite path, teachings, and every teaching can bring you to the next level of existence.
There are the Abrahamic religions, the original Indian teachings, Buddhism, Taoism, and all the native tribes around the world, (Australia, the Americas, Central Asia, an in the earlier times perhaps Europe and Britain)
In the last 100 years a crossing over between those spiritual path occurred, and not always to the benefit of the those who mix the practices. Very noticeably by those who flogged to India to soak up washed down teachings which where heavily infiltrated by the dark.
Instead of worshipping their own God they started worshipping some dubious Yogis and various teachers who lapped up their attention.
(Worshipping anyone or anything is dubious at any time)
The spiritual path of the hunter is not very different, someone picked an aspect of a spiritual path and turned it into a quasi religion, without embracing and and practising the totality of the spiritual path. And with that ending up somewhat in limbo. Meaning they are not following the path of the light nor of the dark.

Never mind, time is not of the essence.
This is probably better as a topic on its own, Rah Nam..
I think you're arguing for 'true' authentic paths yet paths have always been subject to change. The so called teachings that ''bring you to the next level'' (??) have never been fixed either. I'm not sure I understand what your point is..