View Single Post
Old 19-09-2006, 09:58 AM
~Jay~

Oh you're very welcome developing1 and imageimaginer....nice to see some fellow empaths around here!

Here's another excellent article on empathy (if you're like me, you always want as much info as you can get, hehe):

http://www.greenhopeessences.com/wordpress/?p=56

I have found, through my development circle, that my abilities extend to psychometry, as it's also a 'feely' kind of thing. We had to take hold of a crystal that another person had been holding in their hand whilst meditating earlier that evening, and see what impressions we could pick up from it. As soon as I picked up my partner's crystal, I got an overwhelmingly tense stomach, and the word 'worry' in my mind. Turned out to be very true, she was really worrying about something!

Trouble was, I ended up being unable to shake the tense tummy for about a week, until I was talking to my friend about it, and she suggested an excersize to see if I'd got an 'energy cord' attached to my solar plexus chakra. Lo and behold, I had - and as soon as I'd cut it (thru visualisation) I felt better, and after a few hours the tightness had totally disappeared!