View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 03:20 PM
Knower

I do have many experiences with animals that are very special to me... and lead me to learning about power animal guidance. My experiences often help me feel connected to my environment in ways that feel magical and much bigger than me.

One of my favorite experiences occurred while sitting in meditation in a favorite local spot with no one around. There are often hummingbirds playing about and even approaching me to get a closer peak of me. One special time a hummingbird approached so close. Eye to eye level with only inches between. Hovering their for several seconds... At first I was startled followed immediately by a surprising, creeping fear. Thinking this tiny little hummingbird could really do a number on my eyes if it chose to... Once I let that fear go and allowed for this special moment (as well as my vulnerability towards this blessed little explorer) I found myself in a state of joyful bliss. The shared heart energy and curiosity vibrating strongly between us. Peace. I will never forget this gift!

TW