View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 09:33 PM
Experiencer
Has anyone tried Ghost Radar? I just downloaded the free version out of curiosity yesterday. But lots of people say it's only for entertainment, some says it's real, some says there's some truth to it, some compare to an ouija board. I'm not really sure what to think.
When I first started the app it got me some words and a weak signal. (App FAQ says when you first start it may get random things and that's up to us to decide if the answers we got are real or not) Then I placed my Ipod on bed and two more stronger signals on radar. And I thought "that's it, it was the bump, that vibration made these signals appeared". Tried again to bump it, nothing at all. So it went pretty dead after that.
Then some signals again, some words, once I got a name and started trying to talk to it the app went crazy with so many words and signals. So it got me wondering if the app is more responsive when it capture our voices on the mic. Maybe that's the trick?
Someone mentioned that it probably get info from our data/history on mobile device to pick the random words. But all the words I got had nothing to do with any of stuff I have on my Ipod. Still it doesn't mean that they couldn't just program some sequences of words that may have some meaning on purpose.
So, what do you guys think about it? Just a toy? They say the app doesn't have any way to do what it claims but what about an ouija board? It doesn't have any technology on it, nothing... and some people believe it.
(I've never tried one except a similar game where we used a compass for drafting and we would write the letters in a circle around it, I'm pretty sure each of my friends messed up with the responses - we were just teenagers)