View Single Post
Old 20-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Tanith

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversLady
I have heard about this. One guy had a fox spirit attached to him. But it was a family revenant that protected the whole family and always stuck to the male heir. This wasn't Native American either. What made it really unusual was that sometimes the spirit fox was visible to others! And the gentleman in question had a foxy look to him when he smiled.

This is really interesting! I haven't been told that my totem has been seen in its spirit form; only that it certainly makes its presence known. I also know that it is my personal totem, and doesn't have the attachment to anyone else in my family as it does to me.

And such a great way to get back on track Rivers! But along this line I don't believe any particular spirit animal is more or less powerful than another (well, with the exception perhaps of a Dragon vs a Rabbit or something along the lines.)

Certainly some animals have weaknesses and strengths against others and this is reflected in the spirit realm, but would spirits really be so off-balanced?