Quote:
CosmicWisdom323
Hello Searching Girl,
According to http://www.latin-dictionary.net/defi...virgo-virginis
virgo in latin means:
1.maiden, young woman, girl of marriageable age
2.virgin, woman sexually intact

But I'm not here to debate latin.
What is it that you are searching for? Astrology is much more than just sun signs at personality traits. Within astrology is the history of religion, the journey of the earth around the sun, numerology and more. But none of that will help you find you are looking for. What you are searching for can only be found within you.

Quote:
Clover
I recommend doing a full natal chart if possible, it will given you a broad sense of your position in the zodiac, not only will it debunk misconceptions, but it will give you a greater understanding that the moon, and rising signs and your position around the planets play a big part in all aspects in your personality.

I feel I am a typical Capricorn (earth elemental) it suits well, however, I have a Cancer Moon and Pisces Rising, both water elements that really drown out the goat and humanize me. In short,I can be a cesspool of emotions not really typical for Capricorn who traditionally has a reputation for being aloof and detached from emotion. However, I have no problems playing that card, that is one purpose our Sun sign serves to do, pulling out traditional traits as a tool to getting to your desired goals.
GirlSearching, I would look to see where your Moon or Venus falls in. Sexuality and our relationships with people can be more found in this area.
[

I probably worded my sentence wrong but I was trying to say some of the stereotype associated with being born under a certain sign that people who aren't the same star sign might have of you. Just because my sign is "virgin" didn't mean all people born under the Virgo are chaste and prides and conservative. @CosmicWisdom323 for mentioning religion when it comes to astrology I'd like to read more about the subject. Considering that some religious folk view astrology as witchcraft . @Clover my follow Earthy brethren (Virgos, Capricorns, Taurus, are all earth signs). Thanks for the suggestion of getting a natal chart reading done that will better help me understand myself and why I can be my own worse enemy and critical of my shortcomings in life.