View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 07:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
We are always dealing with our own consciousness, even if we think we are dealing with someone else and what they have said or done.
I have to disagree in a general way if it does not include understanding, awareness and as you said clarity. I look at people and find they express what they think, obviously what we call good and bad. The idea of consciousness is not enough. What about people who chooses and acts negatively in my view when, say anger is expressed by them, and not you. Is this not consciousness that takes physical form. What about a bully that taunts a person? Am I really dealing with my own consciousness here. I guess in a way when I say stop it but I don't think you mean that. (Bullying should not happen and this my point, yet it does) It is that which should not happen that does. Consciousness includes physical manifesting that agrees with consciousness in the form of violence say. How am I dealing with my own consciousness then. By telling a person to stop. What if I am forced by another's, not my consciousness, but an expressed consciousness I don't do. Using your philosophy for a time I tried remaining neutral to things just knowing having an awareness of thought which should not have taken place pointing it out, but whether one is neutral or not will take place. You are part of it, you are drawn into the drama of others. Others are part of it, others drawn in, this is especially true in groups. Groups do things as an individual they would not, it's crazy. Yes, at some time people will have to deal with what they have said and done but in a future context, reflecting, meditating, and so on when it is found and one will have to explain it. It is at this time they will see and deal with it. I saw this one day happening. You are talking in the future tense versus the moment. We are such emotional creatures. I think you mean realization! I'm thinking in terms of power and control which I have seen. Are you at all talking about making a choice?