View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 01:08 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I was very close to my maternal grandmother and I spent a lot of time with her, until she passed away when I was 16.

All through my childhood, when we were gardening in her backyard or before I went to sleep, she'd recite this poem to me:

I haven't seen these creatures myself, but my grandma said she could see them...little miniature people about 6 inches tall.

Thank for sharing Necro, That's a beautiful poem.

I do believe that there are beings that live on this earth and occupy the same space that we do, just not the same "reality". While meditating i've seen one earth but many different realities on its surface. Like a "russian doll" I suppose. I think as we raise our vibration and move through frequencies we catch a glimpse of these other realities. Sometimes I wonder if these realities were all meshed together sometime in the distant past... What we think of as myth may have roots in reality. Dragons, fairies, wizards and sorcerers etc. Its good to see you active again Necro, I hope you have found some peace and respite from what you were dealing with!