View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayaa777
I really have a lot to learn. Like I said, this is all pretty new to me.
Something dagmar said that might help: "I reason Maya has not yet grasped the laws of attraction."

This is something that can be learned. It's a practice in many spiritual paths, having to do with learning control of one's thoughts. For example, we can read about and dream up all kinds of wild things about spirit reality. And generally speaking, the wilder and darker the spiritual ideas, the wilder and darker our thoughts become, to the point where we can get lost in the mind-activity. Which can lead to confusion, anxiety, fear and, in the worst cases, madness.

It is not the most popular thing to say in some spiritual forums, but I always tell people to direct their spiritual focus towards the joyful, uplifting aspects of life. Cultivating gratitude and appreciation for our existence. Life is a true miracle. Being alive is miraculous. These are spiritual thoughts that have real power, they're not just words and ideas. We attract what we put out into the world in the form of our thoughts and feelings.