View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 12:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Is My Root Chakra Opening??

Hi all!

So the other night I went out with some friends to see a comedy show. We went and sat in the first row and were waiting for the show to start, when I got a sudden rush of what felt like lightheadedness and nausea. Then another wave of heat hit me. As the night went on my legs felt wobbly and weak especially when sitting down. I wore a cool cloth basically the rest of the night and stayed hydrated (I only drink water so I knew I wasn't dehydrated). By the end of the night I had cooled off but I had a migraine. I had concluded that I had overheated.

The next morning I woke up with a migraine that went from both of my shoulder blades, up the back of my neck and around to the front of my head. I've never had a migraine like it before. As the day went on my legs and now my arms continued to feel fatigued. So now I'm starting to think I didn't just overheat.

I saw a psychic not even a week ago, before this all happened. She used reiki and told me that I am basically never in my knees. On a good day my energy goes down to my knee caps. This totally made sense because I've always struggled with being connected to my body. She also helped me better understand my being empathic, and how grounding is especially important for empaths. Since then (5 days) I have taken about five minutes a day to do a grounding meditation, as well as focusing on keeping my feet flat on the ground while sitting.

Any info or advice would be a huge help! I wasn't really able to find any info about the signs that your root chakra is opening. It would be awesome if it manifested that quickly! Thanks for reading!