View Single Post
Old 15-05-2017, 03:01 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
I'm interested in people's experience of kundalini, I wonder who experiences kundalini as aroused, meaning 'an unusual amount of energy has been injected into your system' from the root chakra, but this energy dissipates, or is aroused again and again.

Alternatively, does anyone experience awakened kundalini, which would be a permanent flow of kundalini energy, or a stable intermediate rising (see http://kundalinicare.com/kinds-of-kundalini-risings-2/ ) where kundalini remains steadily positioned at the heart level or higher.

The aroused kundalini

This is often confused with a kundalini awakening, but it is not. A kundalini arousal simply means kundalini has ejected an unusual amount of energy into your system and this may be unpleasant (but not necessarily so). What you have to do in this case is to relax into the energy and let it do what it wants to do. Fighting it only makes things much worse.

The awakened kundalini

An awakened kundalini is very, very rare. The kundalini seldom awakens by itself and doing practices, like kundalini yoga, to "awaken" kundalini very, very rarely have the desired result of actually aweakening kundalini. They can at best induce kundalini arousals, but not the rare awakening, which lasts for several incarnations pulling you towards sadhana (spiritual practice) over and over again until you are liberated.

http://www.truetantra.info/kundalini.html

kundalini reached my heart and has been stopped there for a few years..lots of love any beauty there is the easiest way to describe it but it is not always easy because the love is always growing in strength and can be overwhelming(tossing and turning in bed because the love/energy is so strong)
I think it rests and lets me used to the new level of energy before it rises again.the easiest way to get used to it is to let it flow through you with no resistance...when it hits an emotion or memory that i dont like ,it is natural to put up a defense but kundalini flattens your defenses and clears everything that resists it which results in emotional pain but the pain only last seconds or minutes these days and after the pain ,comes beauty and bliss and love..its like a reward

last week kundalini reached my brain.
an orange golden light in my head with beauty and bliss that was not overwhelming but smooth and peaceful....it is still there and every time i close my eyes or relax it gets stronger....this morning it felt like god came to me and wrapped me up in his love..i was awake and aware but lay still for hours enjoying it/him..I am still under the influence now and am learning every day as it is always changing...maybe god was shiva as i felt my crown open wide
It feels like kundalini is controling my everyday life as syncronicities are so common and it feels every thing has been carefully planned by a higher force despite the randomness that also exists.
Kundalini is personal and cant fully be described....I have also lost interest in pursuing spiritual things..i have stopped yoga ,tai chi, stopped looking for other spiritual people to connect with and with all this letting go i thought i was loosing everything but i was loosing attachments...physicality is an attachment....that make sense to me now, but it didnt last week.

my kundalini was stirred by a shaman and i had never heard about it before so i did not ask or want it but im very happy it happened
the first few months were emotional hell but with rewards of peace and beauty every time i cleared something....it was daily clearing,a few hours a day.
It then led me on a quick path to a buddhist monk who gave me energy tranmissions through the head,he said he was widening my sushumna and did not speak about or aknowledge kundalini.that was 4 years ago
energy is getting strong again now so im going to lie down and surrender

this is what i read last week that accelerated everything again. i liked the satsangshttp://lovebliss.eu/