View Single Post
Old 19-03-2019, 07:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore
I want to ask what is the goal of astral projecting many times? Because i have been astral projecting for a long time now although i just felt floating outside my body and only got a real peaceful state of mind and that is it, there is no other benifit but infact i faced a hammering in my practical life due to ap as my interests and nature changed.

Next time while you astral project ask, and expect an answer to pop up in your mind. Ask without any bias, but expecting an answer, usually something short, then when you wake up write it down exactly as it popped up in your mind, no re-wording, no interpretation. Then, from time to time, re-read that raw message, and try to understand it!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.