View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 09:10 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I've noticed a pattern over the last couple years. It seems when I develop more spiritually or new abilities arise, it's followed by a quiet period of nothing going on at all. It's like I get to a certain point of development and it stops. It could be I'm adjusting to new energy and I need these periods of rest to digest a bit. I've been in a period of rest for almost a month now and haven't even meditated nor had the desire to. I also haven't had many dreams like I usually do, and when I have dreamt this past month they are negative and weird.

Does anyone else experience these spiritual ups and downs? What calls you back or sparks it up again?
If you define them as highs and lows that's what they'll become in your reality, and you'll just end up bouncing from one extreme to the other. Not clever. We go through cycles as we move though time and that creates two sine wave essentially, the human and the Spiritual aspects of ourselves. When we reach a Spiritual peak the human is in a trough and vice versa, and while consciousness makes the change instantly it takes time to make changes in this third density. When you're doing nothing you're not doing nothing, you're absorbing and adapting and the process doesn't need our input - which is why you have no inclination to meditate. Most likely meditation would be an interruption.

Dreams are often expressions of your subconscious mind, and they are ways for the subconscious to 'communicate'. The subconscious is very different to the conscious so if you're trying to use logic and reason to understand your drams it's not going to work. Try surrealism and symbolism.

You'll move on when you're ready, when you've 'digested' the changes. Until then, if you don't feel too Spiritual then don't push it because that's also a part of the process - look on it as Spiritual sleep if that helps. It's also a reminder that while you can be as Spiritual as you want to think you are, you still need to use the toilet. It's all about equanimity and balance.