View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 03:32 AM
Pathfinder

Demons are stronger in the darkness. I sleep with the light on.

I thought I saw a demon once. It had oily silver skin and walked four legged. When I looked again it was a skunk. I don't know if it's mental illness or not, but sometimes when walking alone in the dark I see little imps staring at me from afar. I also see shapes in the darkness.

The devil is stronger than god. I don't think all demons follow the devil. Demons exist on their own. They prey on weakness... But we're all weak compared to them.

The best thing to do is to ally with these powers. I sold my soul to the devil... and am only slightly haunted, which is a good result. Slightly haunted as in, constant chatter in my head to rape people and abuse relationships to personal gain. That might just be mental illness, though. I'd like to think it's demons and not me that's the source of those voices, but that might be wishful thinking. Selling my soul to the devil may have served me up less horrible demons than what some people are experiencing. Or I'm just mentally ill. I can't ascertain things one way or the other.

I sold my soul for a life of indolent ease, which I'm currently reaping right now. My life has never been better, rapist chatter or not.

For those with actual experience with demons, what were you doing that brought them forth? I've worshipped demons and tried to summon them, but they never gave me an official audience.

There is another experience I had that I believe was demons. I was doing therapy with an therapist, and the therapist kept trying to get me to admit I was crazy and was trying to get me to renege on my positions logically and irrefutably. I asked him if he knew he was possessed, and he kept trying to weaken my words. I believe the therapist was possessed at the time to belittle my understanding of the powers that be. He kept trying to get me to say that my word was weak or unsustainable. I believe that if I had fallen into one of his word traps, I'd have been binded or sealed in some way.

For those of you who have experienced demons, what was it they wanted? Another experience I had was walking in a dark forest at night. I could feel someone stalking me, and I kept hearing loud splashes as though something was being thrown into or emerging from the river. I tried using Jesus' name, and it was that night I realized Jesus' name has no power over demons. Jesus' name is weak. He can't repel demons for you.

Last edited by lazydullard : 07-03-2018 at 05:01 PM.