View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 07:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volaju
I'm sorry. Many articles has proven you not wholey accurate on those matters. Including life choices of my own.
I don't like being singled out by employers or at least the staffing agencies into hard labour just because I am a man, even though I have no experience in them and and smaller frame that makes it difficult to keep up. Even though I'm properly trained in these things they as for. And I would be equally upset hearing the same for women. .

I was going to make some of the points that you have made here, I think that sometimes the median is given in certain "facts" that obviously won't apply to some people - yet we are told that the advice is sound.

Athleanx is a great programme but I found that you don't bulk up, lots of the MMA fighters are small in frame but it's hard to point that out to a "mans man" type as that is often their identity.

Have you had any further progress on the jobs front? I presume that for you that an agency is the best option for you but have you come up with any other ideas for yourself since your original posting?

One thing that I thought of that obviously depends on your circumstances, but have you considered that it may come to the point where you either move location or rely on welfare until you can get on your feet?

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain