View Single Post
Old 18-09-2017, 09:52 PM
Deactivated Account

I would stop with the consulting psychics/tarots. There is a reason why we have a limit to get tarot readings on this forum, because it can become obsessive. Not to mention, you make yourself dependent on another person to figure out the work you need to do on your own. Tarot is a self development tool, it's actually considered a 'game' because there is a lot of subjective opinion at play. I am sure at least one of them has told you to put the subject to rest and work on self.

Personally, If my child had a similar issue, I would get them a professional counselor to work with. Someone who can aid them with techniques on changing/altering behavior patterns. You could also have an assessment to see if there is another underlying problem that has not been diagnosed.

Anywho, not sure if this is any help but maybe this book will help, It's called The Unthethered Soul by Michael Singer. Audio Here. Has to deal with conflicting voices/thought patterns in the mind and how to silence them. I am sure there are better videos but something worth looking into.If you can take one thing away from it, meditation is beneficial to clear the clutter/noise the mind is doing to you. I feel that is partially what is going on here, your doing a lot of thinking, your mind is racing trying to find solutions and answers to fix or change the 'problem' and really sometimes all you have to do is stay still and do nothing.