View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 10:00 PM
Suspended
You've not learn dharma or Mana or spiritual abilities from Jesus, then you believe you've met Jesus. You never tell what important things he has either teaching or let you to know something about your belief. Then it's a fake, he has no knowledge of Jesus. He can only provide you with wrong concept.

You see what I've learned from Jesus. I can pray and nail my fiercest bad god when both him and alien attack me. After that the prayers from the Bible (that you think is fake) nailed the bad god in my body and the alien fleeing away.

Jesus can make his Bible by only put a hand on empty book for a few minutes then the rules for human to follow is written. (My spirit can do as him). And he places it to the sky to keep an eye on human action.

The cross can shoot out light from the middle of it to very far space. I can see him coming out from my chest by my naked eyes. And he seldom leaves me for far distance travel.

I can using his dharma to do things in spiritual that's to take the sickness from my parents, demons or dark energy ....... So I'm proving that I'm his apprentice.

So what does he teach you? The answer is nothing only what you know.....but all are not true, it's the demonic projection that cheating you and it's in the astral playground in your body but not outside. You think that It's outside your body, no. Your consciousness can never go outside. It's because your spirit is no yet can go outside. He can possessed you and let you in trance and see whatever that's not true. But if you still insist and have that problem with wrong confidence to believe that's your own business but don't cheat others with your wrong believe.

That's what I can help you to see the exact truth. And you mustn't tell wrong concept to misleading others especially the Christianity concept. It's by wrong perception of your cheated encounters.