View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 07:34 PM
Knower
Wow, love reading your stories of past life memories!..Thank you all for sharing!

I've been reading many books on Souls, past life regressions, etc, and I'm just fascinated with it all because I rarely "get" dreams...I usually wake up with what I call "blank dreams"..lol...However, about 2 yrs ago I had experienced an awakening brought on about a year prior by my Narcissistic ex-husband and I met 2 Soulmates (eye-lock type, which I've never had prior to meeting these 2 guys) and I started researching/reading up on this phenomenon because I could not for the life of me logically nor common sense-wise explain away what had occurred...lol

This 2nd Soulmate brought about images of Statue of David and Cupid (a dude with a wreath head band and toga looking clothes) in my head out if the blue just because this Soulmate decided out of the blue to suddenly get about 1.5 feet away from me...and suddenly the images popped into my head...lol..and the 2nd Soulmate caused me (and himself) to Black-out standing when he stared into my eyes..We were "frozen" physically in our standing spots because (weirdly) I can see peripherally (and kind of feel) my young son yanking at both our arms (back and forth) to shake us out if this "trance"..all the while, I just see total Blackness right ahead of me...Till this day, I have no memories of what I could've been staring at..lol...However, after that eye-lock, I suddenly had this overwhelming feeling of True Love for this guy...I don't even know this guy/kid (bcuz he was only 18 yrs old when this happened a 1.5 years ago), he was just my son's activity instructor...This facility had a bunch of kids that age instructing kids and my son ended up with various instructors and I've only connected this way with this one guy.

So these books that I've read, along with listening to Abraham Hicks YouTube Videos, "time" is not really Linear as we know it...It's actually vertical and can be infinitely going upwards and downwards so I've been recently questioning the idea of "past lives"...The readings are telling me that everything is happening NOW...Yikes!..lol..What do you all think?