View Single Post
Old 28-08-2017, 03:03 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
people on here were kind enough to what happened that i was drafted to vietnam in a past life and that it came to an abrudt end when i stept on a mine i feel like i have a ghost in me from a past life i also get this longing feeling
when i read your post colorado i kept getting name john weird i get things like that thats why

I also had a dream of civil war i was sat on a horse on higher ground there in front of me just below the vantage point was 100's of troops preparing for battle the seargant was riding onhis horse in front of the troops making sure they were all in place

I here my name called when im trying to sleep its a lady voice but not sure who i would hear a loud bang or gun fire as im just waking up when i look up on clips on the heuy helicopter it kind of makes me smile and relax me when i hear and see the heuy on film.

I can relate...I think we get glimpses and maybe signs, dreams, feelings, and even visual images of past lives. The problem is, it seems random...like some memories we will have as small children, then other signs will pop up through different stages of our lives. Its like putting a 50 piece jig saw puzzle together, and only having 10 pieces....it doesn't help that mainstream western society does not believe in reincarnation. It is also discerning when you get visions of people, as their past life self before hand....and they come into your life as a completely different gender, and age, race, etc.....but the energy of your relationship is still the same.