View Single Post
Old 31-07-2016, 10:18 PM
Guide
Peace, first you need to do a full investigation of what is happening. Thuds, creaks, footsteps can come from an old house or just the house settling. I know, had the beegeebies scared out of me with this and the sound of water running constantly. After investigating what I could and finding nothing, I did a land survey search and found out that the house was built on top of small river.

The whispering could be coming from your parents room, investigate this too and see if you can hear them through the door or knock and ask were you guys just whispering? If they start to smile or giggle, there's your answer. lol Some of the older style homes had vents that carried sound from one room to another.

After doing all of the above and still getting no logical answer, then start looking into it being haunted. A good source is your local library researching old newspapers for any trauma that might have occurred in the house. Another good source is your neighbors. Have a clip board with you and tell them you are doing history on the house and neighborhood for a project. You need to know about the neighborhood as it has been known for spirits to travel from one house to another.