View Single Post
Old 31-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Join the club.Check your house for geopathic stress.they only want to distract you create negative energy,they will reach a point you will laugh the poltergeist off.but show no fear at all.its a war.for sure.Gain confidence in battle.But if it has geopathic stress it plays havoc on your enegies,drain,basically anything on geopathic zones have entities or energies are amped,negativity.
If You can eliminate geopathic zones,it will help you alot,but psychic spiritual warfare is always ongoing.Think of it as a sword fight on a muddy wet steep hill and the opponent is standing on a rock which is level.so atleast when you change the battle to a flat ground ,your chances increase right.Dowse if you can,although how i dowse is not the way others do.Simply i had intention of dowsing and asked the Creator for strength,mapped the hartman curry lines,black streams,underground water ,spirals etc Neutralise those lines
But the battle is always ongoing have a strong mind.
A clear positive thinking mind is a good place also energy levels also dreams.You are emf sensitive.Ground yourself more.People dont give such information out this simple without taking you in circles.
Its a very vast topic with many subjects.Simply neutralise such negative lines,Also believe it or not make a faraday cage around your bed,you will thank me later,dont need your thanks but a Prayer would be good.
Simply dowse those lines,if you cant get soemone who can,if someone trustworthy and experienced can also clear such energies,will help you along.For me it looks like i prayed for empowerment,and with that i had to learn the hardway you know what i mean,on my own.but looking back if i would have found such a trustworthy person and afford them i would have them do it but then again how could i be a sword if not heated and beaten into shape you know what i mean.how would i stand strong even if it means standing alone.
step one for you without too much info dowse those lines and neutralise.things might get very tricky when you build a faraday cage or neutralise those energies.not that its hard rather you might encounter obstacles or you might not.but move forward.Again i said not many people i know where im from who do dowsing,if you can find a person and afford it do it.shortcut on lots of reading and stuff.
Take the shortcut,i would if i had that chance.No wonder they say be careful what you pray for hahahahahahaaha.the faraday cage is for you to get ready untill you dont require it till then......fight hard