View Single Post
Old 21-09-2015, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Dragonfly1,

It is wonderful for me to be able to visit here and share a few words from time to time that you and others may find some illumination within their lives. Even the most loving beings, the most advanced minds and the most caring souls need support along their journey, and should never feel too proud to ask for guidance themselves.

Why would you hold this nervous anxiety, my friend?

-Sparrow
I haven't always been the nicest person sparrow, and i look back at my life with some regrets at the actions that ive taken, or the words ive spoken in anger, or gossip, and i am not proud of those times....and i sometimes wonder if my spirit will be able to take (be stong enough) the life overview when it comes.....i do pray that I will be forgiving of myself for some of my not so worthy moments....As I age, I now tend to reflect on life and see it in a different light than when i did when i was younger, growing and learning, both as a human being and spiritually.... I hope that my soul self will know that it was just an experience, and that i learned from my lesser moments, and grew mostly, with love and caring for others and myself....Im still human, and i still make mistakes......i guess i would rather be 'perfect'...but i know that is a big ask, from one who always slips back into old patterns now and again......