View Single Post
Old 20-09-2015, 01:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
Thank you, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

My own limited and perhaps inept experience is that it is people who are out for themselves that do the best in this world. Those with heart, or care, are not the survivors or winners of society.

Is it really because people do nothing, or because the tide of human behavior and selfishness (mine included) is too strong?

I do not mean to challenge, but to explore this aspect further.

Namaste.
Dear Floatsy,

Do not discount your own experience to identify truth.
Indeed, it is the view of those watching humanity that those who are, as you say, out for themselves, are the ones who thrive at the expense of those who would be exploited. Yet we observe this is not so much to be blamed on any specific individual, but on how society has been constructed to function this way. There exists compassion within this understanding, for even those who prosper through exploitation, they are victims themselves. Look then not to place blame upon the driver of circumstance, but instead the vehicle through which such circumstance is being driven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
Is it really because people do nothing, or because the tide of human behavior and selfishness (mine included) is too strong?

One is a symptom of the other my friend. An individual may fail to act and do nothing, thus allowing malevolent nature to thrive, because they behave in a manner which is selfish or they feel it is not their responsibility to do something. The most frequent thought pattern relayed to me is ‘someone else will take care of it’.

Within awareness comes responsibility.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸