View Single Post
Old 22-11-2018, 06:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
So then "We, humans" are the GODs referred to.

I usually phrase the question in this way: Set aside for the moment what exists or if anything actually exists, how is it possible that anything can exist? Shouldn't 'nothing' have remained thus?

No answer here because clearly there is no way to boot strap the ceasing of nothing.

Note that I do not consider "it always existed" as a valid answer as it does not answer how it is possible.

You assume that "firstly" there was nothing ... Why? Because you can't conceive that something can't not have a beginning? In a non-dual realm you don't have to have both something and nothing ...

Who created God? Then, who created God's creator? ...

Let's just accept there are things that our minds can't fathom.

Let's find out the answers to smaller and more practical questions: Why are we, humans, here? What do we try to do? What am I supposed to do?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.