View Single Post
Old 15-02-2016, 04:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlemalt
I posted about this in another thread. Basically I've dreamed, repeatedly, of a particular house that in my dream I knew upon seeing it was for me. It's not like any home I've ever lived in in this life and I'm not sure I would pick it in this life either, but somehow it drew me. Inside I knew where everything went, the layout, all of it.

Now I'd like to think we can create any abode we choose over there. Perhaps this one I keep seeing is what I created in the past-- this is what I've pretty much concluded-- it's from a previous trip.

When you saw your layout did it include a kitchen, a bathroom? I would likely add them without thinking just for familiarity!

What was the color scheme in your home? The walls in my home were white, maybe cream'ish, and the sunset was casting orange light through the windows. In particular, there was a very tall window in the main living space with a curved top. It was a living room with a view of the ocean.

Not sure about a bathroom, but I believe there were bedrooms. It'd be interesting to know how many. There was a set of stairs heading up. My attention was drawn to the main living space and hallway openly connected to it. I believe there was a kitchen connected far to the far side of where my attention was focused. As places ago, it wasn't a mansion by any means. It was quite average. I guess space is irrelevant when you have an entire planet to yourself outside!