View Single Post
Old 27-05-2018, 05:43 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
This is one of the tenants of manifestation I always struggle with. That the universe will provide you with everything you could possibly ever need, and then some. That you will always be taken care of.

No doubt this stems from a fear base mentality that we have today of living in lack, poverty mindset, and fear.

So what are some of your ways to work on this, and change your mindset around. To start to really manifest your dreams and desires.

I think there is a misunderstanding, generally, regarding what we actually need and want. What if your life plan was to experience a time of poverty, or a certain illness, or being alone without friends/family, etc? You will manifest that because it is what you want, deep within yourself, in order to learn from it.

If then you try to wish for or manifest money, a good job, health, and other favorable circumstances for a "better" life they will of course not come about, because it's not what you really wanted. Your soul is much more powerful than what you can think of in your conscious mind and will draw you to/into life situations you had chosen to experience. Once you learned the intended lesson these situation will change and dissolve by itself.

For example, I read a story about someone who had incarnated to live the life of a homeless alcoholic person in order to teach others compassion.

I think we have a wrong understanding in regards to what to manifest for ourselves. This doesn't necessarily have to apply to you, innerlight, but it is something worth thinking about.