View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy; Well Im glad to see you dropped the fantasy charade for a bit at at last - but Im afraid to say all that cut and paste proves nothing at all..lol..waste of time mate - now I know English is not your first language - but tell us, do you understand the word "bias"..?...Do you know what "prejudice" means..?....because see, the people you quote there above are indeed wholly bias and wholly prejudice - that means mate they are not neutral, they are BASED IN THE RELIGION my friend - a PART OF IT - that means they cannot be trusted to give uncondtional truth to us and they are not likely to tell the TRUTH, and most likely to defend their religion at all costs...Because they ARE bias and prejudiced it is almost a guarantee that they presented only the bits that they can use to defend their position, and have ignored all the other truths that show them undeniably to be a fraud...Look and learn my friend..

Quote:
In the 4th century Cyril of Jerusalem considered the author a disciple of Mani who was also called Thomas.[

Hmm - I suppose you mean the GOSPEL of Thomas I did that thread on..??...Ok - two things here - first things first - your man who you quote there - do you even know who HE IS..??...Probably not as you just did a quick google search then jumped on the first page that gave you what you thought you needed...lol...but look - BIAS AND PREJUDICE my friend - that man Cyril of Jerusalem - is a CATHOLIC SAINT Jeremy lol - as said WHOLLY bias and prejudice - NOT RELIABLE as AN INDEPENDANT TRUTH !! Apart from that he lived like FOUR HUNDRED YEARS AFTER CHRIST - so harldy an eye witness is he..??...lol...

Its pointless presenting anything that a member of the clergy says lol - BIAS mate - cant be trusted - they of course will try to paint the best picture possible and at the same time try to hide or ignore the truths that damn them.. Its ok - IM HERE to bring those truths to light for you.. The man you quote is a SAINT Jeremy - a CATHOLIC SAINT lol - OF COURSE he is going to defend the religion lol....NOT TRUSTWORTHY EVIDENCE mate - go back - pick a scholar who has NO RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION, then you may get some legitimate HISTORICAL truth...obviously..

Second point - so St Cyril who you quote tries to say the gospel of Thomas was written by someone else, not disciple Thomas, but some dude who followed Mani and just happened to be called Thomas....lol... Well that's just him clutching at straws in desperation mate - see, if we READ the gospel of Thomas, we soon see WHO IS WRITNG IT, as it SAYS SO right at the start HERE :

Quote:
These are the secret sayings which the living Jesus spoke and which Didymos Judas Thomas wrote down.

That's how it ATUALLY STARTS Jeremy - so it doesn't really matter what old St Cyril had to say does it - his OPINION of who is writing is irrelevant -we have the truth WRITTEN FOR ALL TO SEE, the GOSPEL ITSELF is its own truth, and it SAYS OPENLY IT IS THOMAS WRITING !!

And look mate, that IS Thomas the DISCIPLE - you obviously like google so search the name Didymos Judas Thomas to convince yourself it is true - Thomas the DISCIPLE of Christ did indeed write that gospel - and look HE CLAIMED IT and said it is him writing, AS THEY ALL DO in the ORIGINALS - and look mate that is CRUCIALLY IMPORTANT, for as I will show you (All) in a minute the BIBLE has no authors that claim THOSE gospels and that is because it is NOT the disciples writing in the bible, and it is openly admitted at the beginning and end of each canon gospel - read it PROPERLY Folks - I will show you it in a minute, but first - lets throw away your second "witness testimony" too..lol....

Quote:
When is New Testament written?
About The Author
Matt Slick is the President and Founder of the Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry.

lol tut tut tut - yet more bias and prejudice Im afraid - OPINION given from a man who has an AGENDA to defend and support his religion...It proves nothing Jeremy for the same reasons given above - bias and prejudice - not neutral - not likely to give you a full truth - most likely to present a good picture and hide the bad bits - Im sure you understand.. Look mate - I know its not your language - but do you know what an "apologist" ACTUALLY is..??.. It means he sets out with an INTENT TO DEFEND HIS RELIGIOUS POSITION - hes not looking for TRUTH Jeremy - he is looking for his own verification of what he ALREADY believes....

The man you quote this time is a RELIGIOUS APOLOGIST - simply, he will ONLY admit the BIBLE as truth Jeremy - that's his INTENT literally so, to PROVE the bible as "truth" - again - obviously - he will not even consider any of the other ORIGINAL gospels as truth, dismisses them out of hand as that is THE RELIGIOUS POSITION HE DEFENDS !! He will not then show you ANYTHING that may go against "his truth" - he will HIDE IT FROM YOU - but its really OK, as said Im here to show you ACTUAL HOTORICAL FACTS of jhow this all came about !!

That means again, this man you quote above is NOT RELIABLE if we want ACTUAL TRUTH - again, go back find someone who has looked at all this who has NO RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION - no agenda, no bias and no prejudice - only then will you finally get close to truth my friend... Thus far, all you have done is go to the RELIGION itself to find things to "defend the religion" lol....Find something INDEPENDANT and SEPERATE from the religion and that would be more reliable by far....