View Single Post
Old 14-06-2017, 07:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
One truth about DNA we know for sure: It's a manifestation of physical-material reality. I suppose it comes down to how much credence one gives to the phenomena of the temporal physical-material realm in relation to the eternal soul-spiritual. Given that physical-material reality ceases to exist from time to time -- it is temporal after all -- that indicates, to me anyway, that the relevant truth is in that which is eternal. The soul-spiritual in other words, and not the physical-material.

That's not to say there is nothing of value in the question of DNA. But for me it's never a physical-material oriented question that I seek to answer. I ask my questions from a soul-spiritual perspective, in order to recognize and understand how the eternal soul-spiritual finds its expression the temporal physical-material. In other words, it's not about DNA; it's about what DNA is reflecting as pertinent truth regarding eternal spirit and the soul's evolution. Every expression of physical-material reality can be seen and understood as eternal spirit manifesting in this or that particular form, specifically and exclusively for the purpose and benefit of our collective human soul-evolution journey.

Well, that's ultimately me, too. Yet while I'm here in this plane I can't help but wonder what the purpose of it all really is. Science is reliable in this "physical" universe, but this universe isn't the reality of existence (as per my personal view)...so after all, does it really even matter? I suppose so, in this "physical world"...but (perhaps?) not in that place where consciousness exists without the ego.