Thread: 100 % proof
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2013, 06:58 PM
paulie74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Yes Paul, I have had 100% proof. This happened last year. Prior to that I'd had many events which showed me there was life after death, but the evidence, for me, wasn't 'hard' enough.

Then last summer I went out of body, in full conscious awareness, just into my room, and actually touched the warm, happy, living body of my deceased dog.
I could only stay with her for a couple of minutes. But it was the one most remarkable thing of my whole life. And it was totally unexpected.
On another occasion I saw her when out of body, and she returns to visit me often. When she does that it is a strong and clear sudden contact on an empathetic level, and with the essence of her character. So to me there is not one shadow of doubt any more about the continuation of life into another dimension after "death".

thank you for sharing such a touching experience.

We had to have our beloved dog (Jack) put down the year before last and, hand on heart, it absolutely floored us on very level. I have always loved animals, but even I was shocked at the pain we both experienced when we lost him. The odd thing was that on the night he died we were both in the bedroom sharing a joint and just trying to calm down a bit when outside of the bedroom door we both heard quite clearly paws on the wooden floorboards (when we used to smoke in the bedroom when he was alive we would put him in the spare room and shut our door as we didn't like the smoke near him, but he used to pace outside the door exactly as he did the night he died). This one experience made me want to reacquaint myself with all things spiritual once more, but I still find it so hard to accept that there is life after death.