View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 10:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Lilith there are so many tools availabile to help you feel better. First of all there's a reason why everything happens, a reason why you feel the way you do and a reason why you are here. How open are you to new ideas? What is your belief system, do you have a belief system? Numerology and, astrology are real and valid things that can give insight. And there really are people that can communicate with your spirit guides to interpret what is going on in your life. Maybe your mindset/moodset is a physical malfunction. People commit suicide all the time because of clinical depression that can be controlled with meds. I don't have your specific answer, but what are you doing about it. You have to get the ball rolling forward to help yourself feel better.
My first thought is that people who don't feel they belong here can very often mean they haven't incarnated to this earth plane before and it is like being in a foreign land, complete with feelings of loneliness, isolation and generally feeling like you don't belong here. You may be here for one reason and then you can go home again. If I were you I would invest some time in finding out why you are here on this earth and what your lesson is to learn.