View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 01:22 AM
Master
Alright.

There are many different possibilities to what you are experiencing here. It is not necessarily a Twinflame what you are hearing.

I come from no place of judgement here as I have heard similar things.

I love you. Really I do. Hi sweetheart.

Have you ever heard of entity or spirit attachments?

Honestly here I have not in my knowledge experienced telepathy with a Twinflame, but I am assuming here if thoughts or voices come to you which indeed are human- they'd be quite able to say things that sound human, that sound reasonable and rational, and perhaps be able to answer questions.

I say this because I hear the opposite as well all the- You're arrogant- Demon, I'm a Navajo devil, mullarky.

It sounds to me either the imagination- or entity attachments.

The thin that makes the most sense in your post is where you say when you feel depressed enough to end it (you shouldn't) and you Hear No!

That makes sense.

Iv'e heard that too.

I am just not entirely sure if this is exactly twinflame related.

But, if you want this- Tf- or whatever it could be (I am not saying telepathy between tf's is impossible) to leave you alone. Ignore it. Completely, continue living your life, and doing what you enjoy. If it pops up pay it no mind.

You are in control of your life, not your tf or anyone else.

Try not to let it bother you. Be happy!

I apologize I do not mean for my post to sound dis-believing, but I have dealt with the same thing. Even hearing things in the voice of those I literally know, and it isn't them.

You can even go the brave way and outright ask him. Ask him if he has been sending you any telepathic messages. Chances are he is going to give you a funny look and tell you no. He is with someone and happy.

I do not say this to sound hateful at all, just the opposite, am merely offering some helpful advice. I know. I've been there. And I have had the courage to endure the funny look and simply ask someone to hear them say No.

And I am glad I did. Because I was told the truth. Either yes or no by going to where you may think the source is (your tf) and asking you are going to get the absolute truth.

Blessings.