View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 08:21 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Stop scratching your butt already, get it done

Seriously though, the way many people are at the moment something like this is very much needed. Not another mystic in a flowery dress and a floppy hat but people who can bring Spirituality down to earth in a way more suited to the target audience and their perceptions so they can connect with it - and themselves. There's a lot of dis-empowerment and dis-enfranchising going on and with your marketing skills, your NLP and Spirituality you could make a huge difference to so many.

I stopped!

You made me LOL here with the "mystic in a flowery dress and a floppy hat"! I totally get what you mean, people are sick of bulls*** and want real stuff.

One thing I find interesting is when people talk or think about spirituality they think it's something almost outside of them, like mystical, "in the sky above" or whatever, when in reality EVERYTHING is spirituality. Even scratching the butt!

Yes a lot of people are awakening at the present moment and need help in that because it can be very confusing. I did have help when I woke up and was guided to the right people, so I want to be one of those people to someone else too.

Thank you!