View Single Post
Old 23-02-2019, 07:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
Then why don’t they know everything? I’ve been in situations recently that make me question God’s judgement and it makes me wonder if not only we are being tested but maybe angels are too. They guide us and help us to do what they feel is right but they don’t know 100% of the time and sometimes they don’t know at all because God didn’t tell them. I’m sure there are things God and them do altogether or times God intervenes when they get something wrong but I’m not sure. Maybe God has no part and it’s just angels and he watches them learn and grow through helping us. Can someone help and elaborate for me please?

Thanks!

The answer is simple. God does not only look but also acts. He also speaks and shows visions, I feel you need to develop in the area of hearing Gods voice so as to know how how active He is.

God has been communicating to you in signs and you have perceived them, but you don't quite have full confidence to trust Him. He is very much interested in talking to you, if you would spend a lot of time seeking in that area. You will soon hear the voice of God (Even His Angels & Saints).

Concerning Angels, Mankind has free will, but at the same time his destiny is specific. Though Angels do not know all things, but they know a lot of things based on their intimate connection with God; but they have to stay in they're lane. If Angels would have it, we wouldn't make mistakes and learn lessons, but God allows this to happen. Angels are but servants of God and a lot of the time when He answers us, He sends Angels to do the work.

Your question was quite general, and my answer is too. I am a Servant of God; I communicate with Him and He communicates back with me. And when work needs to be done, He empowers me to do it.